This day tour includes a trip to one of Zanzibar’s most pristine beaches, Nakupenda Beach, and to historic Prison Island. The tour includes door-to-door transportation, a seafood lunch, snorkeling gear, and snacks.
Beautiful Nakupenda Beach conjures dreams of relaxing days strolling up and down soft white sands surrounded by turquoise waters. Abundant birdlife and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets enhance your experience. Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and corals make it even better. Be sure to bring your underwater camera!
For more information on this and other tours we offer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +255 774 583 071 WhatsApp.
Come and enjoy our beautiful island, Zanzibar, where we await you with open arms!
Full-day tour. Approx. 11 hours.
Departure: 9:00 am.
You can choose the tour starting time, we usually recommend 9:00 am.
You may choose a private excursion and the desired time of departure.
Leaving from Stone Town:
$65 USD per person (2 person minimum)
2-4 people 65 USD per person
5 people 55 USD per person
6 people or more 52 USD per person
7 people or more 50 USD per person
Children between 7-18 25 USD per person
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced professional tour guide
- All taxes, fuel and service fees included
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Seafood lunch, snacks, and soft drinks
- Medical insurance
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring your swimming suit, towel, sunscreen, hat or cap, and your camera
- We provide snorkeling gear